specifically i'm cheering for a few friends:
- kathleen, who will be running her first marathon and hoping for a sub-4:00 finish
- norm, also running his first marathon (and second race ever) - hoping to finish before they collect the course pylons and put away the beer
- stan, who is gunning for an uber-impressive sub-2:50 time
- trevor, who will be running his second marathon and pacing me toward a BQ time
- lewis, who will be volunteering for the first time at a race event.
here's wishing you all a great weekend ahead!