21 June 2018

Road review - Reebok Floatride Run Fast Pro

I'm almost never an 'early adopter', so this is unusual territory for me ... testing out the Reebok Floatride Run Fast Pro even before it's available to the public here in Canada!


Here's my video review after about a total of 20k running in them ... but good golly I had to say something!



Disclosure: I received this product from Reebok Canada at their expense but was not obliged to provide anything but an objective review. All opinions expressed (however poorly) are my own!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review. I agree with you re the cushioning and springiness. It is quite the fast shoe. I just wish It was a touch wider for my feet.

    It was great seeing you at Bond Running...now if they only have a liquor license :)

    PS...3 x wagon wheels. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interested to try these out, but I don't know if I can justify spending the money. I already have a Vaporfly 4%, a couple of the Tarther Japan, and a couple of the Nike Speed Rival. I am thinking that I better use the ones I have before going out and buying more.

      On the other hand, I did have one of the Floatride trainer and I quite liked them.

      Delete