17 June 2024

Now I'm in a pickle(ball) ... plus a review of the NXTGen Atlas paddle

As a long-time tennis player it's taken me a while to 'join the dark side' and give pickleball a try.  Not that I've had any real misgivings about it, but just that I didn't feel like I needed to add one more thing to what already seemed like a busy extracurricular schedule.


That was until I won a social media giveaway hosted by my friend (and professional pickleball player) Brian Donghui Rim.


Brian was kind enough to also provide me with a free on-court lesson when he met up with me to hand over the prize paddle - and man, did I have a lot to learn!  But I'll happily admit now that I'm hooked and am looking forward to not only connecting with the local pickleball community, but also hopefully get into some competitions in the very near future.


So don't be surprised to find some more posts popping up here related to all things pickleball ... and why don't we start with an equipment review video?!?


 


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment